September 27, 2007

Some Stuff

I thought I'd share some GIMP stuff with you. Just now (literally 2 minutes ago) I came across BoitBlog and it's full of GIMP how-to's. Right now I'm trying to make a realistic looking ticket from one of their tutorials as a promo for TB V. MT...
Other places I go to for GIMP tutorials are places like Pixel2Life, Gimpology, GIMPTalk, and Google....Google is the best so far...
......
So, some updates I made to the blog...
I added a tag cloud- I prefer it over the labels site add on that Blogger provides. I added a favicon too...you can see it up in the address bar next to the URL to my blog. I also changed my banner. I made my own Web 2.o logo instead of having some site make it. Seeing that it was PNG I made it blend in with the background. It looks like it's floating there...I like it...I also added a Meebo widget so you can know if I'm on Meebo or not...

Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or just wanna say what's up? Go ahead!

Search